Explosives Storage: Magazine
The Great Western Manufacturing Explosives Magazines comprises a range of modular designs with common doors, ends, venting systems and hold-downs, to cater for explosives, detonators, ordnance and other hazardous goods. Nominal storage capacities include: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 7500, 15000 Kgs.
- Standard pallet size access door is fitted to the 7500 Kg and 15000 Kg.
- 10mm thick steel door fitted with a 3 bar locking device.
- Six lever "Ross safe lock" is fitted.
- Full roof and door ventilation systems are fitted.
- Interior has fully coated 12mm thickness timber lining.
- Interior has 75mm thick non-combustible insulation to facilitate a lower internal temperature to assist with a longer product/ordnance shelf life.
- Interior of magazine is fully painted in a white finish
- A computerised key register is recorded "in house".
- Aluminium serial/compliance plates are fitted (1 x exterior & 1 x interior).
- White external protective finish.
- Complete with full signage/markings as required.
- Earthing terminals fitted for lightning protection.
- Special Transport Kit for 7500 Kg & 15000 Kg Magazines is available for container crane handling at seaport wharves.
- Optional self-draining modular shade roof is available.
- The 7500 kg & 15000 kg magazines can be alternatively manufactured from new materials or from a converted 20 foot or 40 foot sea container
Magazine Capacities & Dimensions:
Note: Above dimensions are external measurements and all capacities are nominal.
All Great Western Manufacturing explosives magazines are manufactured to comply with the relevant requirements of the Australian Standard: AS2187.1-1998 and to Quality Assurance Accreditation: ISO 9001.
Explosive magazines for explosives storage: 7500kg (A converted shipping container)
Explosives magazine (2000Kg) for explosives storage