Leader Truck Crates & Bodies
Leader Truck Crates & Bodies
Leader Cattle Crate Specifications
- Crate lengths ranging from 20ft - 28ft with an internal height of 7ft
- Heavy duty 5mm floor
- Box section floor runner for increased strength
- Rear bumper assembly
- Front headboard fully welded & fitted with large section corner posts & sheeted in one piece for improved strength
- Aluminium ramp 2400x1400 wide coated in rubber (topside only) sliding on roller bearing for ease of operation
- One fully sealed toolbox (1180 x 540 x 520) fitted to body
- One 60 litre poly water tank fitted to body
- Aluminium extrusion side panel fitted with 1/4" structural rivets
- Fully opening rear gate with single slider on double race bearings
- Centre partition gate with full length roll fitted with single slider on double race bearings
- Five way side gate loader fitted on drivers' side with pallet access
- Solid floor grids in five sections manufactured from solid square bar hinged with pin/bush system to chain up for easy cleaning
- Full length hayrack (600mm wide) fitted on top of crate
- Steel Sides
- Additional Toolboxes
- Centre partition incorporating double slider
- Tipping Tray Option
- Centre partition incorporating 3/4 swing gate
Tipper Body Specifications
- Steel 10m3 with fixed sides
- Air operated tailgate
- External Hoist
- 2-way tailgate
- Ringfeeder & all controls
Please contact Westco Truck Sales for sales and service information.
Leader Truck Bodies is a supplier of cattle crates, tray bodies, tippers and other truck bodies for commercial vehicles. Exclusively distributed through Westco Truck Sales, the Leader brand is manufactured by Great Western Manufacturing in its Toowoomba facilities.
Established in 2005 to meet the need for consistent, quality built product produced in a timely fashion, Leader Truck Bodies has built upon the many years' of experience of both Great Western Manufacturing (GWM) and Westco Truck Sales.
Great Western Manufacturing has engineered the truck body using their state of the art 3D drawing system, which allows production of the crate without the truck chassis, providing an accurate final matching. This enables the manufacture without the truck being held up for the duration of the build.
Great Western Manufacturing and Westco Truck Sales can also provide tipper bodies using the same 'state of the art' systems used for the cattle crates.
Great Western Manufacturing supplies a quality built product with the use of some of the latest technology including substantial investments in new machines such as robotic welders, plasma cutting and a machining centre.
Reasons to purchase a Leader Truck Body
- The body and crate is sandblasted to reduce rust which increases crate life
- Powder coated finish with anti-slip grip on tray floor
- Built to a common standard
- High quality fittings used throughout to ensure a long working life
- Full-length channel chassis with cross members welded within channel to give maximum strength
- Designed for easy cleaning
- Loads can be segregated using a side-load ramp
- Designed to avoid protruding parts internally which can bruise cattle.